Tuesday, 5 February 2013

COMEDY TIME

 

    1.Define biology and sociology. Akpos: A new born baby that looks like the father is biology, if he looks like the neighbor, it is sociology
  1. Teacher: Now, children, if I saw a man beating a Monkey and I stopped him, what virtue would I be showing? Akpos: Brotherly love.

  2. Chichi:Mum Akpos paid me2climb a tree. MUM:He Is an Idiot,He Wanted 2 c ur Pant.Chich:I Knew It but I'm smart.I removed It be4 climbin
  3. AKPOS: U look like someone I've seen on TV b4, are U a Celebrity? GIRL: *blushing* awww, thanks, who exactly? AKPOS: Bakary Sagna
  4. AKPOS; Switheart, let's play Hide & Seek.. Chichi; Noooooo, the last time we did, I didn't find u till February 15!
  5. Class choose between money n brain? Akpos:I'd go for D money! Teacher:I'd go 4 brain! Akpos:Well everybody goes 4 wht he doesn't have
  6. Akpos call customer care by 1am. After 30mins of advert finally akpos comes on line. Customer care ...hello this...
  7. Teacher: Why You dey Ground? Akpos: Na u Talk Say Make I do dis Maths And Make I no use Table "
  8. Akpos:I am dreamin to be rich...just like my father.Teaher:"Is ur father rich? Akpos:No,he's dreaming Too

No comments:

Post a Comment